Monday, January 23, 2006

Worship at 2nd Con: "Into the Sacred Silence"

click to listen to audio

More than a sermon this time! At the Second Congregational United Church of Christ in Rockford, IL (where I'm the Interim Associate Pastor), we are going to start podcasting our worship services. That means that most of my podcasts will now have opening and closing music. The church's weekly worship podcast can be found on it's own site.

Intro Music: 2nd Con's Youth Choir singing "Hashivenu" (an Israeli folk song)
Sermon: Psalm 62.5-12, "Into the Sacred Silence"
Closing Music: Valerie Blair on piano playing "Let All Mortal Flesh Keep Silence"

1 Comments:

Blogger The Catshark said...

Wow that is awesome news! I'm trying my best to find time to listen to your sermons. But as of late I have been so busy with other things that I see that I have already skipped out on two! But that is the life of a drummer, radio crazed lunatic, and professional dizzy driver.

Things are really going good for you! It is great to see that you are finally achieving your goals! I've only been reading your blogs for a short while and am amazed at what wonderful things God has provided in your life! Keep up the hard work and dedication and he will provide you with all of your needs!

2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home